BHU M.Phil/Ph.D Online RET Result 2018, Merit List ~ Counseling:
Admission Department of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is looking to release the result of the M.Phil and Ph.D 2018 RET entrance test soon through the official website. Candidates looking for BHU Research Entrance Test (RET) result are hereby informed that the further process of getting Admission either in Ph.D or M.Phil is based on the result of the Entrance Test and we have provided link and other information for the same.
Research Entrance Test for Admission to Ph.D & M.Phil Programme 2018 session has been successfully conducted and now the Banaras Hindu University is all set to release result of the entrance test so those candidates who have appeared and attended the test will get know their qualifying or disqualifying status for further procedure of admission. Result will be announced through Online Mode and can be checked on the official web link of BHU University. Candidates can get here:
Expected Qualifying Cut off for Ph.D/M.Phil Admission RET 2018?
When shall the BHU University release RET 2018 Result?
How to get BHU Ph.D/M.Phil RET Results (2018 Session)?
- Visit the Official Web Portal of BHU.
- Go to the Result section then.
- List of various Exam Results will open on next page.
- Now Search for BHU RET Results from that list.
- As you click on it; Merit List will be opened.
- Check the Name you are looking for in that Merit List.
- You may also save that Merit List as if required.
BHU RET 2018 Result/Merit List (Qualified Candidates)
Selection of the Candidate for Admission will be done on the basis of Merit List prepared as per the performance of the Applicants in the Research Entrance Test and Qualifying Cutoff release by the University’s. List of the Candidates who have successfully qualified Research Entrance Test 2018 will be released and can easily be viewed on the Official Web Portal of University.
Banaras Hindu University Ph.D/M.Phil Admission Counseling 2018
Result & Counseling Schedule for Banaras Hindu University Ph.D/M.Phil Entrance Test for the Admission of eligible candidates will be declared soon and also we have provided direct link for the convenience of the Students.
The total intake in the Integrated M. Phil.-Ph.D. Course shall be 10, out of which 50% will be from NET/GATE and 50% from RET qualified candidates. In case of vacancy, seats may be filled from either category. There shall be reservation for the following categories as per Rules:
- 15% Seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste, 7.5 for Scheduled Tribe and27o/o for Other Backward C I ass candidates.
- Admission against SC/ST seats shall be made provided the candidate has passed the qualifying examination and appeared in the Test.
- Admission against OBC seats shall be made, provided the candidate has passed the qualifying examination with prescribed percentage of marks (for OBC candidates a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate is provided in comparison to the requirement of minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates) and appeared in the Test.
- The vacant seats reserved for SC/ST/OBC candidates, if any, shall be filled as per GOI Rules. 5. Admission of foreign Nationals in Integrated M.Phil-Ph.D. course: Seats 15% of the total seats.
Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in