BFUHS Punjab Pre Medical Test PMET Notification Form 2018 Admit Card:
We look forward to Baba Farid University of Health and Science (BFUHS) to release by mid of March 2018, the Information Bulletin / Information Brochure / Admission Prospectus 2018 for admission into Baba Farid University of Health and Science shall conduct the Punjab Pre-Medical Entrance Test (PMET) 2018 in the month of May 2018.
BFUHS Punjab PMET Entrance Application 2018
Baba Farid University of Health and Science shall issue Ten (10) Days the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets in respect of the Pre-Medical Entrance Test 2018 prior to the Date of the said Entrance Test for admission into Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) / Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) / Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) / Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) Courses.
Selection Committee shall determine the Eligibility Criteria for admission at the time of Counseling of the Shortlisted / Merit-listed Candidates declared successful in the Punjab Pre-Medical Entrance Test – 2018 scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2018:.
Baba Farid University of Health and Science shall go ahead with the upcoming Pre-Medical Entrance Test 2018 and the subsequent compliance as explained here under:
Pre-Medical Entrance Test (PMET) – 2018:
|Srl. No.||Activities||Scheduled Dates|
|01.||Availability of the Admission Prospectus 2018|
|02.||Last Date for Receipt of the Optical Mark Recognition Application Form (OMRAF)|
|03.||Date for Issuance of the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets|
|04.||Dates for issuing of the Duplicate Admit Cards (against payment of the Prescribed Fee)|
|05.||Date for conducting the Pre-Medical Entrance Test (PMET) 2018|
|06.||Date for Declaration of PMET 2018 Result|
|07.||Last Date for submission of ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM (to be submitted after the declaration of the PMET – Result)|
|08.||Dates for Counseling shall be separately intimated by the University at its Website, etc.|
Eligibility and Qualifications:
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications will be as per the Government of Punjab Notification No. and its Amendments.
Admissions into various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in the affiliated institutions of the University in Punjab State are made strictly on the basis of the Merit drawn up through the conduct of the said Pre-Medical Entrance Test.
- The seats in the Government Ayurvedic College, Patiala shall be filled on the basis of PMET – 2010 as per the provisions of the Government of Punjab Notification No. 5/3/08-3HBIII/1934 dated 31.03.2008 as amended from time to time.
- The seats in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery in the Government Medical / Dental Colleges of Punjab State other than those filled in Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Quota shall be filled up through PMET – 2018.
- The Selection of the Candidates seeking admission into Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) / Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) / Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) / Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) Courses for the Academic Session 2018, against all the Seats including the Management Quota Seats (MQS) except the NRI / Minority Quota Seats in the private Medical/Dental/Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic colleges situated in the State of Punjab, shall be based on this entrance test (PMET-2018).
1.1. The admission in all the Institutions including the Minority Institutions in Punjab State shall be done as per the Notifications / Instructions / Guidelines / Rules issued by the State Government. Admission for the NRI Seats shall be as per the Provisions of The Punjab Private Health Sciences Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission, Fixation of Fee and Making of Reservation) Act 2006, from time to time.
1.2. Selection of the candidates at any Institution shall be made as per Punjab State Government Notification/s.
1.3. After the declaration of result of the PMET 2018, the candidates shall have to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Science Faridkot for Admission as per Clause 2.2 of Punjab State Government.
BFUHS Punjab PMET Merit List 2018
- The University shall prepare a list of the Applicants for admission out of the successful candidates in the order of the merit drawn up on basis of the PMET- 2018 Rank and the provisions of the Punjab State Government Notification No. 5/3/08-3HBIII/1934 Dated 31.03.2008 as amended from time to time and subsequent Notifications in this regard for the purpose of allotment of seats in the different Courses / Institutions by personal appearance of the candidates before the Selection Committee.
- In case of two or more candidates securing Equal Marks in PMET – 2018, their Inter-se merit will be determined as here under:
- Firstly the candidate having Higher Percentage of Marks at +2 Level in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together calculated up to 03 decimal Points.
- Then the candidate having Higher Marks in the Subject of Biology in Qualifying Examination, i.e., 10+2 or Equivalent Examination.
- Then the Candidate, Older in Age.
Mode of The PMET 2018:Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test (OMRWT)
- The Pre-Medical Entrance Test 2018 shall be only One Paper consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) (PCB B&Z). There would be 200 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions in all, i.e., 50 Multiple Choice Questions on Physics, 50 Multiple Choice Questions on Chemistry, and 100 Multiple Choice Questions on Biology (50 each on Botany & Zoology).
- The Entrance Test Paper shall be of 03-hours’ duration carrying Maximum 800 Marks.
- The Entrance Test would be of Objective Type in nature with the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and the candidates shall be provided with a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Response Sheet. In the Test / Question Booklet, there will be 200 Items (MCQs) serially numbered from 1 to 200. Each Item will be followed by Four (04) Responses marked as (A), (B), (C) and (D). Of these Four Responses, only One (01) shall be Correct or the most Appropriate Response / Answer.
Abbreviations & Definitions:
- “MBBS” means Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- “BDS” means Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- “BAMS” means Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery.
- “BHMS” means Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.
- “BFUHS” means Baba Farid University of Health and Science, Faridkot.
- “Council” means the National Statutory Council regulating a particular discipline, such as:
- ‘MCI’ means the Medical Council of India.
- ‘DCI’ means Dental Council of India.
- ‘CCIM’ means Central Council of Indian Medicine (Ayurveda)
- ‘CCH’ means Central Council of Homeopathy
Bookmark www.edunewsportal.in for Quicker Alert iro the BFUHS Notification PMET 2018, PPMET 2018 Result, Merit List, Ranks, Inter-se Merit, Counseling for admission into MBBS / BDS / BAMS /. BHMS Course for the Academic Session 2018 – 19:
In case of assistance, the candidates should log in to Baba Farid University of Health and Science Website www.bfuhs.ac.in.