- Bank of Maha Specialist Officer Exam Admit Card 2018
- BOM Grade II & IV Specialist Officer Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
- How to download BOM Clerk Admit Card 2018
- BOM Clerk Competitive Exam Centre Allotment 2018
- Bank of Maharashtra Scale II-IV Selection Process, Interview /Merit/Syllabus
- BOM Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Exam Results Declaration
Bank of Maha Specialist Officer Exam Admit Card 2018 Exam Date:
In response of an Official recruitment Notification for various Specialist officer Post under bank of Maharashtra, large no. of the Application received. Now the Department is all set to release an authorized Exam Notification containing Exam Date, Syllabus, pattern of the Exam and other mandatory details. Applications were received in very large No. in response of that Notification.
Bank of Maha Specialist Officer Exam Admit Card 2018
Applicants shall have to qualify an Screening Exam to get shortlisted for the further Selection process on the basis of results of Written Examination, as prescribed under the Official Notification released earlier. Confirmed and Exact Date of the Examination has not been decided by the Authority yet. Applicants are hereby informed that all the latest updates regarding BOM Specialist Officer Recruitment shall be updated on our Web Portal regularly and at the earliest.
Candidates who have applied successfully earlier are hereby informed that the Bank has all set to announce the Examination Date for the same for selection. Go to the link below for further information. It is hereby informed that Examination Dates given under the following post are tentative and the Bank has not provided confirmed information about the same yet.
BOM Grade II & IV Specialist Officer Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
It is prescribed under the Notification that Admit Card of the Applicants shall be released by the Association on their Official Web Portal. Call letter/Admit Card for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment shall only be issued to those Candidates who applied successfully for the Post earlier and found eligible. Applicants shall be able to download their respective Admit Card by using their Registration No. and Password by going through the Official Web Portal of BOM. It is mandatory to download Admit Card for being able to be called for Preliminary Screening Test.
How to download BOM Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Visit BOM Web Portal through the link given below.
- Open the Career Link page on the bottom of the Homepage.
- There will be a notification available regarding Specialist Officer Admit Card.
- As when you got it, click on it and wait for few seconds.
- Now a page will open asking for your registration No. and DOB.
- Enter the required details properly and click on Submit Link.
- Admit Card of respective Candidate will be opened.
- Download & take a print of it (Mandatory) & Carry it while going for
Type of the Category: Admit Card/Exam Date
Name of the Department: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
Department’s Name: Human Resources Management (HR or HRM)
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer (SO)
Examination Date To be updated
Admit Card Issuance: 2 weeks prior to the Examination Date
Exam Results Declaration: Within a Month or two from Exam Date (Tentative)
Official Web Portal: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
BOM Clerk Competitive Exam Centre Allotment 2018
An Examination Centre will be allotted to each Candidate on where he/she should have to arrive for his/her Screening Test and they have to arrive there along with their Respective Admit Card. The Test/Exam could be held at any Centre and any Candidate shall be called to any of the all Examination Centre, it is more probably will be called to the nearest Exam Centre according to the address provided by them while applying for the Post.
Bank of Maharashtra Scale II-IV Selection Process, Interview /Merit/Syllabus
The Selection for the post of Specialist Officers shall be made on the basis of short-listing candidates, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank has all the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the their academic track record, experience and sustainability as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview. Selection will be made in the following Procedure:
- Preliminary Screening: Preliminary screening /short listing will be made with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability / experience etc.
- Group Discussion/Interview: Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Group Discussions and personal interview. Total marks allotted for GD and interview are 20 & 80. In case bank decides that the final selection by only personal interview, then there shall be interview for 100 marks.
Minimum Qualifying marks for General Category (Unreserved Category) will be 50 marks and for SC/ST/OBC (Reserved Categories) will be 45 marks.
BOM Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Exam Results Declaration
Declaration Date for the Result of the above said Examination has not been confirmed by the Bank yet but results are likely to be release within a time period of 1 month or 2 from the Date of the Examination. Qualified Applicants will be informed personally through Online Mode and then called for further Selection Process including Document Verification as one of it.
Official website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in