BAMU CET Result 2018 Entrance Test General _ First_ Second Merit List / Cut Off:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (DBAMU) is going to conduct the Centralised Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018 for Admission to Post-Graduate Courses (MA, MSc, MCom, LLM) soon in University Campus and Sub-Campus, Osmanabad and all affiliated Colleges to this University. The BAMU University shall announce the result of CET 2018 on the official website. The Candidates, who appeared in BAMU PG CET 2018 Examination, those applicants will be able to check the entrance result from the official website of BAMU.
BAMU PG Common Entrance Test CET Result 2018
BAMU PG CET Result 2018: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (DBAMU) is likely to publish the Results for the PG CET (Central and State Level CET) on the website of University for the Academic Year 2018. BAMU has organized the common entrance test for Admissions to Post-Graduate Courses (Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Science, Fine Arts, Law, Education, Physical Education, and Management) 2018 in Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. The BAMU PG CET 2018 Entrance Test by BAMU University very soon. A Large number of Candidates appeared in BAMU CET 2018 and they are waiting for the entrance results.
BAMU PG (MA, MSc, MCom, LLM) Merit List 2018
The Merit List of PG Courses shall be prepared on the basis of CET score and on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination, by giving 50% weight-age to each. The Courses which are exempted from CET, Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks/score/grade obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
The selection of the candidates for the admission will be taken on the basis of entrance examination aggregate scores in Qualifying Exam (BA, BSc, BCom etc).
BAMU PG CET 2018 Result
After successful completion of Common Entrance Test, the BAMU PG CET 2018 Result shall be declared and updated on the official website of the department. Appeared applicants check and download result for the use of Admit Card and date of birth through the website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
BAMU PG Counseling Schedule 2018:
After the declaration of entrance results, the Department of Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University will commence the schedule of counseling for seat allocation in the Post-Graduate (MA, MSc, MCom, LLM) programmes. Candidates must require producing the all relevant documents for verification at the time of admission.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank Card, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
BAMU PG CET Entrance Result 2018 Details:
Conducting Board: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (DBAMU)
Courses: PG Courses
Name of the Exam: PG Common Entrance Test (CET)
Category: Result/ Merit List/ Cutoff
Official Website: www.bamua.digitaluniversity.ac/