asrb.org.in Steno Result 2018 ~ Expected Cut Off:
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has conducted an Exam regarding for the recruitment for the Post of Stenographer and now the Board is looking to release result of the same on their Official Web Link soon. Large no. of the candidates who had successfully applied for the above said Post were appeared & attended exam. Now they are waiting for the result of the Exam which has not released officially by the Department. Therefore, we have provided some important information regarding ASRB Stenographer selection and result for the Exam here in the following post.
ASRB Stenographer Exam Result 2018
Date of issuing result for Stenographer Exam held earlier is yet remaining unconfirmed by the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board but the result may probably be released or may also be delayed depending on the Conditions. Examinees who have attended the exam are hereby informed that, according to the ASRB, result will publish within a month or two from the Exam Date.
In short Description
- Advertisement Category: Exam Result & Qualifying expected Cutoff
- Association’s Name: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)
- Type of the Exam: Written Exam
- Exam Date:
- Post’s Name: Stenographer
- Answer Key: Already Released
- Results release Date: Probably in November/December
- Expected Cutoff: with Result issuance
- Official Website: www.asrb.org.in
ASRB Stenographer Expected Cut off 2018
List of Selected/Shortlisted Candidate for the further Recruitment Procedure will be made on the basis of Expected Cutoff of Written Exam held under ASRB after which candidates will be called for the further selection process of & Stenographer. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be selected in a prescribed ratio in respect of available vacant posts.
The ASRB shall release /Stenographer Written Exam expected cutoff along with the issuance of result for the same, each & every candidate should have to secure a minimum marks from of the total marks to be considered for Shortlisting for further Recruitment Process shall be held later.
How to check ASRB Stenographer Exam Result 2018?
- Open the ASRB Official Website.
- Go to the Examination Section thereon.
- A Notice regarding ‘ASRB Stenographer Exam Result’ will appear.
- Open the above said Link.
- Required Exam Result will be appeared.
- Save it and check if you are selected or not.
ASRB Stenographer Selection Process 2018
Candidates getting being selected /shortlisted on the basis of result will be called for further procedure of Selection Process of Stenographer. Recruitment process is as follow:
- Written Exam: It was Held earlier to shortlist candidates for Skill Test.
- Skill Test: Candidates shortlisted after the result of the Written Exam will be called for Skill Test in which working efficiency of the Applicants will be tested.
- Document Verification: Selected Candidates will be called for Document Verification in which original document of provided information will be checked.