ASRB HOD Recruitment 2018-19 48 Vacancies Project Coordinator Apply Online Form:
Taking cognizance of the Secretary, the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) in respect of 05-Years’ Tenurial Recruitment to 48 Posts of Non-Research Management Posts i) Forty Four (44) Positions of Head of Division against Item Nos. 71 up to 114 and ii) Four (04) Positions of the Project Coordinator against Item Nos. 115 up to 118 vide Folio / F. No. 10(04)/2018-R-I Advertisement No. 04/2018 vide DAVP 01307/11/0004/1819, Brief is mentioned in the Latter Part of the Information Bulletin:
ASRB HOD Recruitment 2018-19
The Candidates may download the Application Forms Application Form-2018 (As Available in MS-WORD/PDF Format on the Indian Council of Agricultural Research / Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Websites), and other relevant Documents / Details, from any of the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board / Indian Council of Agricultural Research Websites.
The Last Date for Receipt of the Duly Completed Applications together with the Prescribed Enclosures closes on the 19th Date of 2018 (19.11.2018) IN CASE OF THE INDIA DOMICILE CANDIDATES
The Last Date for Receipt of the Duly Completed Applications together with the Prescribed Documents in case of the Notified Regions closes on the 4th Date of December 2018 (04.12.2018).
Documents To Be Appended:
- Self-Attested Copies of Date of Birth, M.Sc. and Ph.D. Degree Certificates. (SC/ST/Divyang Candidates need also to enclose Self-Attested Copy of the Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority in this regard).
- Such other Documents / Certificates as are required to be enclosed as per the Score Card – 2018 / Application Form – 2018.
- Photographs at the Appropriate Space(s) in the Application Form.
- The Applicant should indicate His / Her Name, Name of the Post applied, Advertisement no. and Item No. on the Top of the Envelope, containing His / Her Application together with all the Prescribed Enclosures.
Upper Age Limitation (As On 19.11.2018)
Maximum 60 Years.
Positions for Appointment:
Forty Four (44) Positions of Head of Division against Item Nos. 71 up to 114 in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Four (04) Positions of the Project Coordinator against Item Nos. 115 up to 118 in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Procedure for Shortlisting for Interview:
The Candidates shall be Shortlisted on the basis of Screening of the Prescribed Eligibility Criteria in the Notification / Advertisement. The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board / Indian Council of Agricultural Research shall call the Shortlisted Candidates for Interview likely to be held during December 2018 / January 2019.
Selection of the Shortlisted Candidates following Screening / Scrutiny for Appointment to the Posts shall be strictly based on the Final Merit List yielding the Final Select List taking into consideration their Individual Performance and meeting with all other Prescribed Eligibility Criteria.
Instructions for Application:
The Applicants are advised to carefully fill in the Application in the Application Form (2018) as notified in the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board / Indian Council of Agricultural Research Website vide Notice Dated 20.2.2018.
Documents for Enclosure:
The Applicants are advised not to append any Annexures except that of the Prescribed Documents / Certificates, as follows:
i) Original Demand Draft,
ii) Photocopies of Date of Birth,
iii) Educational Qualifications: Master of Science (M.Sc.) / Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.)
iv) Caste Certificate: Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Persons with Disabilities / Divyang Certificates or such other Certificates / Documents as are required to be Appended with the Application as per the Score Card 2018/Application Form.
The ‘Application Form-2018’ and the ‘Score Card-2018’ are Currently Available on Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) Website and the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Website the Applications not in conformity with these Formats shall not be processed for Evaluation / Scoring and are liable to be Rejected.
The Fee need to be paid as hereunder and should be Enclosed with the Duly Completed Application Form:
- For the India Domicile Candidates applying within the Country – Crossed Demand Draft for ₹ 1500/-, Valid for Three (03) Months be drawn up in favor of SECRETARY, The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Payable in New Delhi (India). However, the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Women / Divyang Applicants / Candidates remain Exempted from paying the Application Fee.
- For the Applicants / Candidates applying from Abroad, the Application Fee of US $ 100 should be deposited in the following Account through “SWIFT”:
Name of Account Holder – Secretary, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)
Name of Bank – Syndicate Bank Branch Address – KAB-I, Pusa New Delhi – 110 012
Account No. – 24133050000035
IFSC Code – SYNB0009029
SWIFT Code – SYNBINBB019
- The Demand Draft / Payment made through “SWIFT” needs to be appended with the Advance Copy of Application only, and a Copy thereof in the Application through Proper Channel.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Website: www.icar.org.in
Log into Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board The Indian Council of Agricultural Research Website for Online Registration, Application Form Download.
Log into Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board / Indian Council of Agricultural Research Website for Updates.