ARMY MNS B.SC Nursing/GNM Interview Call Letter 2020, Download, Merit List Pdf:
The Integrated Head Quarter, Defense (MoD), Indian Army Female candidates merit listed on the basis of their respective performance and cumulative Marks secured both in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination and Personality Test prior to being conferred admission into 04-Years’ Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (Nursing) Course commencing in July / August 2020 at the Colleges of Nursing (CoN) and 03-Years’ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM) Course commencing in September 2020 in the Schools of Nursing (SoN) of the Armed Forces Hospitals (AFHs).
The Integrated Head Quarter, Defense (MoD) followed by announcement of the B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM Examination 2020, shall conduct Enrolment Number wise Personal Interview at the Command Hospitals (CHs) as detailed hereunder
|Name of the Command Hospital||Schedule for Personal Interview & Verification of the Documents|
|Command Hospital, Lucknow Cantonment, Uttar Pradesh|
|Command Hospital, Kolkata Cantonment, Alipore|
|Command Hospital, (Air Force), Bangalore, Agram|
|Command Hospital, Base Hospital, Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi|
|Command Hospital, Wanaworie, Pune|
In regards to admission into **SON, CH (AF) Bangalore & **SON, CH (WC), Chandi Mandir against Seats.
ARMY B.SC Nursing/GNM Interview Documents 2020
The Candidates, while attending Personal Interview are advised to carry along with them the documents for verification as stated hereunder:
Print out of Interview Call Letter sent by e-mail by this Integrated Head Quarters, Ministry of Defence.
Documents to be produced before the Interview Board:-
a) Certificates / Documents: TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL along with one Attested Copy each:
- Secondary (10th) / Equivalent Certificate indicating the Date of Birth.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) / Equivalent Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Two Latest Character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers – to be submitted to the Interview Board.
- Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than Two Years between 10th and 12th Standards
- The Candidates appeared in the Board Examination 2020 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) must furnish a Certificate to this effect from the Principal of School and bring the Attested Copy of the Hall Ticket / Admit Card of the Board Examination.
- Nationality Certificate / Domicile Certificate (NC / DC).
- Certificate of SC/ ST, if applicable, (from not below the Rank of 1st Class – Magistrate / Tehsildar / Sub- Divisional Officer (SDO) of the Area where the Candidate and /or her family normally resides).
- Dependent Certificate (DC) of Army / Ex Service personnel from the Competent Authority – if applicable.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate – if possessed by you.
- Certificate of First Aid / Home Nursing from St. John’s Ambulance Association (SJAA) – if possessed (by the candidate) / in possession.
- Certificate of Participation in the Sports Events at School, College, District / State or National Level – if possessed by you.
- Any other relevant Certificates.
b) Colored Passport-size Photographs
ARMY B.SC Nursing Selection-cum-Admission Criteria 2020:
Final Selection of the candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course – 2020 at all Seven (07) Medical Institutions (School of Nursing / Colleges of Nursing) shall be as per the Combined Merit List (Institution specific) drawn up based on the candidates’ respective performance and Personal Interview followed by the Successful Qualifying in the Medical Fitness Test. The Candidates shall be offered Admissions into Colleges of Nursing / Schools of Nursing in accordance with the Merit-cum-Choice subject to vacancy in each College / School of Nursing.
Personal Interview: (Repeat in respect of other 05 Schools / Colleges of Nursing):
Based on the Merit-cum-Choice, (subject to the vacancy in each College / School) the Candidates would be offered admission in either Colleges of Nursing (CoNs) or Schools of Nursing (SoNs). The Selected Candidates, at the time of Admission, shall have to execute an Agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for a period of 05 Years. On successful completion of Nursing Training (04 / 03 Years), the candidates shall be granted Permanent / Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Military Nursing Service (MNS), in compliance with the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission in the Colleges of Nursing (CoN) / Schools of Nursing (SoN).
|Name of Institution||Tentative Dates for Declaration of the Results|
|*College of Nursing (CoN), AFMC Pune|
|CON, INHS Asvini|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi|
|CON,CH (CC), Lucknow|
|**SON, CH (AF) Bangalore|
|.**SON, CH (WC), Chandi Mandir|
ARMY MNS B.SC Nursing Merit List / Final Selection 2020
Final Selection of the Candidates for the B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing and Midwifery Course – 2020 would be based on Combined Merit of Written Test & Personal Interview, subject to Medical Fitness. Admissions to Colleges of Nursing / Schools of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the Merit-cum-Choice subject to Vacancy in each College / School of Nursing.
Bookmark www.edunews.xyz for First Hand Gen on the Integrated Head Quarters (IHQ), Directorate General of Medical Service (DGMS), Ministry of Defence, Results of the B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM Examination 2020, Final Merit List, Final Results Institution-wise for admission into B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course – 2020 against / Intakes at the Colleges of Nursing (CoN) / Schools of Nursing (SoN) in the Military Nursing Service (MNS):
After Personal interview, the recommended candidates will be put to appear for Medical Examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB) appointed by the Indian Army.
In case of assistance, the candidates are advised to log into www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to download the Call Letters.