Indian Army JAG (21) Entry Oct 2018 Notification Application Form ~ Last Date:
Recently Indian Army has officially issued a notice inviting applications for recruitment of Law Graduates for JAG ENTRY SCHEME 21st COURSE (October 2018) . All eligible married/unmarried males and females who are the Citizens of India are eligible to apply for the given post. The officials of Indian Army through their official website have clearly stated all the eligibility conditions required for these posts.
Indian Army JAG Entry (21) 2018 Notification
Applicants, after going through the eligibility conditions given below, are required to apply for Law Graduates for JAG (21 Batch) 2018 from 16th January 2018 to 13th February 2018 through the online mode only. No other mode of application is available at the moment.
Eligibility Criteria for JAG ENTRY SCHEME 21st COURSE (October 2018)
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be more than 21 years old and less than 27 years old on the date of application.
- Candidate must hold LLB Degree with minimum aggregate marks of 55% or more. (5 year after 10+2 or 3 year professional degree after graduation)
- Candidate must have completed LLB Degree from a university/ institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Candidates those are drawn from Officers Training Academy/Air Force Academy/IMA/Naval Academy on the disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
In addition to these eligibility conditions, Candidates must also pay attention to the Physical Standard Test and Medical Examination that will be conducted during the selection procedure.
- Physical Standard Test: Minimum acceptable height for females and males are 152 cms and 157.5 cms respectively. Also, candidates must prepare themselves for athletic activities such as 2.4 kms running in less than 15 minutes, 6 chin-ups, 13 pushups, Rope climbing and 25 sit-ups.
- Medical Examination: Candidates have to be medically fit in order to be eligible for the Short Services Commission (SSC) Law Graduates for Judge Advocate General 2018.
Candidate must fulfill all these eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC Law Graduates for JAG 2018. If candidates find themselves eligible then they can apply for the post by going through the information given below:
Important Dates for SSC Law Graduates for JAG (21) OCT 2018
|Online Application Begins||16th January 2018|
|Online Application Closes||13th February 2018|
|Date of Exam||Will be announced soon|
How to fill the online application form 2018?
- In order to apply candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Army.
- You have to search on Officers Entry ‘Login/Apply’ and then select ‘Registration.
- You will have to provide the pre-requisite information such as Name, educational qualification, address, College/university name, date of birth etc.
- A specific Roll No. will be generated by the system which candidates have to retain for use in future.
Selection Procedure for SSC Law Graduates for JAG 2018
No written examination is conducted in the process of selection. The selection of SSC Law Graduates for Judge Advocate General 2018 will be done on the basis of an interview. After the applications are received by the Indian Army, shortlisting shall be done. Only the short listed Candidates will qualify for next round. The shortlisted Candidates have to appear in front of the SSB interview panel. Time duration allotted for this interview is 5 days and the complete information in this regard can be found on the official website. After the interview, a final merit list shall be made by the concerned authorities.
Those candidates who made their way to the Merit List have to undergo a Medical Examination. The candidates who are claimed medically fit after the medical examination will be given the Letter for joining of training.
Training period involves the time span of 49 weeks. Candidates shall not be permitted to marry for this duration. Candidates do not have to bear any cost for this training. Apart from this, the training at the Officers Training Academy is government is the expense of the government. At the end of the training each candidates will be provided with a Diploma of Post Graduate in ‘Defence Management & Strategic Studies’.
Indian Army Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in