APPSC Recruitment 2016-17, Group-2 982 Vacancies Application Form,Syllabus:
Briefly state with reference to Public Service Commission, Andhra Pradesh Notification # 18/2016 Dated the 8th of November 2016 in regards to Recruitment to different Posts against Executive and Non-Executive Cadres against 442 + 540 Vacancies in the subsequent Paragraphs. Online Registration in response to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Notification commenced on the 11th of November 2016 (11.11.2016) with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing on the 10th of December 2016 (10.12.2016).
APPSC Group-2 982 Vacancies Application Form 2016
The Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank / Post Office ends on the 10th of December 2016. The Commission, in case the Applicants exceed 25,000 in number, shall conduct an Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test in the Offline Mode, likely to be held on the 26th of February 2017 (26/02/2017) in the Fore Noon Session.
The Main Examination in the Online Mode for the Candidates selected in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test will be held through Computer Based Online Test on the 20th of May 2017 (20.05.2017) both in Fore-Noon & After-Noon Sessions and on the 21st of May 2017 (21.05.2017) in the Fore Noon Session.
We anticipate Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to release the e-Admission Certificate / Hall Tickets One Week prior to conduct of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test.
Procedure for Selection:
The Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Computer Based Main Examination for consideration of a Candidate to the Selection Process in case of Open Category Candidates are 40%, Backward Category Candidates are 35% and for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped Category Candidates are 30% or as per the relevant Rules. The Minimum Qualifying Marks is relaxable in the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class / Physically Handicapped at the discretion of the Commission.
The Candidates would be selected and allotted to the Service / Department as per their Rank in the Merit List and as per the Zonal Preference opted by the Applicant at the time of making Application to the Post Online.
AP PSC Group II Examination 2016 Syllabus & Pattern
Scheme of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test / Computer Based Screening Test:
|Optical Mark Recognition Based (Preliminary) Screening Test|
|Test||Nature of the Test||Maximum Marks|
|Screening Test||Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test||
|Computer Based Online Main Screening Test|
|Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150|
|Paper II||I. Social History of Andhra Pradesh, i.e., the History of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
|Srl. No.||Name of the Post / Service||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit
Minimum – Maximum
|1||Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in
Andhra Pradesh Municipal Commissioner
|12||18-42||Detailed Educational Qualification relevant to the Post cited in the Attached Notification.|
|2||Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in Andhra Pradesh
Commercial Taxes Subordinate
|3||Sub-Registrar Grade-II in Andhra Pradesh Registration Subordinate Service.||27||20-42|
|4||Deputy Tahsildar in Andhra Pradesh Revenue Subordinate Service||253||18-42|
|5||Assistant Labour Officer in Andhra Pradesh Labor & Employment Subordinate Service||08||18-42|
|6||Assistant Development Officers in Andhra Pradesh
Handloom & Textile Department
|7||Extension Officer in PR & RD
|8||Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Subordinate Service||15||18-28|
|9||Assistant Section Officer (GAD) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service.||67||18-42|
|10||Assistant Section Officer (Finance
Department) in Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Subordinate Service
|11||Assistant Section Officer (Law Department in
Andhra Pradesh. Secretariat Subordinate Service
|12||Assistant Section Officer (Legislature
Department) in Andhra Pradesh Legislature Secretariat
|13||Senior Auditor in Andhra Pradesh State Audit
|14||Senior Accountant in Andhra Pradesh Treasuries &
Accounts (HOD) Sub Service
|15||Senior Accountant in Andhra Pradesh Treasuries &
Accounts (District Sub Service.
|16||Junior Accountant in various
Department in Andhra Pradesh Treasuries &
|17||Junior Assistants in Government
Examination in Andhra Pradesh Ministerial Service
|18||Junior Assistants Labour Department in Andhra Pradesh Ministerial Service||10||18-42|
|19||Junior Assistants in PH & ME Dept.,
in Andhra Pradesh Ministerial Service
|20||Junior Assistants in Andhra Pradesh Transport
|21||Junior Assistants in Andhra Pradesh Director
General of Prisons & Correctional
|22||Junior Assistants in Andhra Pradesh Women
Development Child welfare Department
|23||Junior Assistants in Andhra Pradesh Drugs & Copy Rights Departments||02||18-42|
|24||Junior Assistant in Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department||10||18-42|
|25||Junior Assistant (Chief Commissioner of Land
|26||Junior Assistant in Prohibition &
|27||Junior Assistant in sugar and Cane
|28||Junior Assistant in Andhra Pradesh Roads &
|29||Junior Assistant in Survey
|30||Junior Assistant in Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Department||07||18-42|
|31||Junior Assistant in Andhra Pradesh BC-Welfare Department||03||18-42|
|32||Junior Assistant in Andhra Pradesh Anti-Corruption Bureau)||01||18-42|
|33||Senior Accountant in A.P Insurance
|34||Senior Accountant In Insurance
Procedure for Selection:
In case an Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test was conducted as referred above, then based on the Merit in Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test, the Candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified Post for the Computer Based Online Main Screening Test / Main Examination in order of General Merit.
In case where no Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test was held, then all the Eligible applicants would be allowed to appear at the Computer Based Online Main Examination.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS SHALL BE BASED ON THE MERIT IN THE COMPUTER BASED MAIN EXAMINATION, TO BE HELD AS PER THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION ENUNCIATED IN THE NOTIFICATION
The Physical Standards have been prescribed for Post Code No.08, Medical Rules, as prescribed in the G.O. Ms. No. 1 47, Finance (HR-I, Planning & Policy) Department Dated 06/08/2016, read with Regulation 14-A (III) of AP Public Service Commission’s Regulation, shall apply.
The Qualifying Test, i.e., “Proficiency In Office Automation With Usage Of Computers And Associated Software” will be conducted for the Post Code. Nos. 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34 as per G.O. Ms.No.133 G.A (Ser. A) Department, Dt.12/5/2014 and G.O. Ms.No.134 G.A (Ser. A) Department Dated.12/05/2014 for the Candidates Shortlisted by the Commission.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Computer Based Main Examination for consideration of a Candidate to the Selection Process in case of Open Category Candidates are 40%, Backward Category Candidates are 35% and for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped Category Candidates are 30% or as per the relevant Rules. The Minimum Qualifying Marks is relaxable in the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class / Physically Handicapped at the discretion of the Commission.
- The Candidates would be selected and allotted to the Service / Department as per their Rank in the Merit List and as per the Zonal Preference opted by the Applicant at the time of making Application to the Post Online.
N.B.: Mere securing of the Minimum Qualifying Marks does not confer any right to the Candidate for being considered to the Selection.
- Appearance in all the Papers is compulsory. Absence in any of the Papers will automatically render the disqualification of the Candidature of the Applicants.
- Any Candidate shall have to produce Original Documents, as and when called for by the Commission for Verification of the Certificate.
If any Candidate fails to produce the Certificates and / or the Particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original Documents produced by the Candidate, then his / her Candidature will be rejected and he / she would be disqualified without any further correspondence.
As the Candidature for the Recruitment is processed through Computer / Electronic Devices based on the Particulars furnished in the Application Form, the Candidate is advised to carefully fill in all the relevant particulars.
- While the Commission calls for preference of Candidates in respect of the Post, Zones, etc., in the Application Form, it is hereby clarified that the said Preferences are only Indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s Powers under Articles 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a Candidate to any of the notified Posts for which he / she is considered to be Qualified and Eligible, subject to fulfilling the Selection Criterion / Criteria. Mere Claim of the Preference for any Zone for Allotment against the Vacancy does not confer a right to Selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
- The Appointment of the Selected Candidates will be subject to their being found Medically Fit in the appropriate Medical Classification, and if he / she is in sound Health, active Habits free from any Bodily Defect or Infirmity.
Un-Reserved Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Rs 80/-(Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following Categories of Candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fee of Rs. 80/- only.
Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Class (BC), Physically Handicapped (PH) & Ex-Service Men (ESM).
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by the Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Unemployed Youth in the Age Group of 18 to 42* Years as per the G.O. Ms.No.439,
- A.(Ser. A) Department, Dated: 18/10/1996 should submit a Declaration to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission at an appropriate time.
- The Applicants belonging to the Categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of the Examination Fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of Reservation.
Wishing here Good Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on AP Public Service Commission Website to download Detailed Online Notification.
Press Click here on the Public Service Commission, Andhra Pradesh Website for Online Registration.
Press Click here on the Public Service Commission, Andhra Pradesh Website to download e-Hall Tickets / Admit Card.