APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Written Exam Date 2018 | Admit Card & Exam Pattern
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is all set to announce Date of conducting Exam for the selection of the Applicants as Civil Assistant Surgeon under the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APPSC) regarding for the Official Notification released earlier. According to the Notification released by APPSC, Exam will be of Computer Based type Written Exam. Candidates who had successfully applied earlier are hereby notified that selection process & Admit Card Release Date are given below under.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Written Exam Date 2018
Computer Based Written Test for the above said Post of Assistant Civil Surgeon will be conducted under the surveillance of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for the Recruitment. Exact Date or schedule of the Exam has not been confirmed by APPSC yet but the Official Announcement Is going to be made soon. Candidates who found eligible for the Exam will be informed by issuing their Admit Card/Call Letter for the same through the Official Website of APPSC.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon CBT Exam Admit Card Download
The Admit Card/Hall Ticket of the Applicants who have found eligible for Selection will be issued by releasing the same on the Official Web Portal of APPSC. Applicants will be required to download their respective Admit Card from the Link given below under the following Post and then carry a clear printout of the same with them while going to attend the Exam on the prescribed Date.
- Type of the Category: Exam Date / Admit Card
- Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Association’s Name: AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Exam Date: Yet Not Announced
- Exam Type: Online Computer Based Test (Written)
- Admit Card Issuance: 10 days prior to the Examination
- Result Declaration: Within 45 days of Exam Conduct
- Online Web Portal: www.psc.ap.gov.in
How to download APPSC ASI CBT Admit Card 2018
- Log on to APPSC Website; link given
- Look for Admit Card link given the Homepage.
- Find APPSC Civil Surgeon Assistant Admit Card thereon.
- Click on that APPSC Admit Card
- A page will be opened asking for Application No. & DOB.
- Admit Card will be displayed as when you Submit Data.
- Save & take a print out and Carry it while going for
APPSC CBT Exam Centre Allotment 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeon
Centre at which Exam will be conducted on the prescribed date for the Recruitment of Civil Assist Surgeon under Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad will be provided to the Applicants along with the Admit Card. Applicants will most likely to be called at the Nearest Centre to them, according to the details provided by them while applying for the Post.
APPSC Civil Assist Surgeon Complete Selection Process| 2018 Vacancies
In case screening test is conducted, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 is to 1 post for the Main Examination in order of General Merit. In case where No Screening Test held, all the eligible applicants shall be allowed to appear for the main examination.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the Merit in the Computer Based Examination, to be held as per the Scheme of Examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for consideration to Further Selection process:
- Unreserved Category: 40%
- Backward Category: 35%
- PC/ST & PH Category: 30%