APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Online Apply 129 Post:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued an Authorized Recruitment Notification regarding 129 vacant posts available to be recruited under Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) as for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon. There are many trades available under which Civil Assistant Surgeons are required. Eligible Candidates are invited to apply only through Online Mode for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon by going through the Official Web Portal of APPSC using below given link on before 3rd November 2017 which is declared as the last date of Applying Online.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Candidates who would like to apply are hereby informed that any application received after the Last Date will be rejected; only those Applications shall be entertained which were filled before the Last date, Currently Online Applications are available on the Official Web Portal and will be available till 3rd November 2017.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Applying Eligibility 2017 (129 Vacancies)
Through from the information provided under the Official Notification released by APPSC earlier, candidate who fulfils the Eligibility Criteria in proper manner including Age Limit, Educational Qualification etc. shall only be eligible to apply for the post of various Civil Assistant Surgeons under APVVP. It is advised to the candidates that ensure you’re fully eligible for the Post before applying as if a candidate found ineligible at any stage then he/she will be disqualified at the moment.
Other mandatory details such as Selection Process and Applying Procedure etc. are provided below under the following post.
Post-wise Distribution of Available Vacancies
|Civil Assistant Surgeon in:||No. of Vacancies|
|General Medicine||19 Posts|
|General Surgery||08 Posts|
- Name of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
- Name of the Association: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)
- of the Post: 129 Vacancies
- Last Date for Applying: 3rd November 2017
- Official Web Portal: psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2017 Qualifications Required
Civil Assistant surgeon in Gynecology: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in Gynecology MS (OBG), or DNB (OBG) / DGO
Civil Assistant surgeon in Anesthesia: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in Anesthesia MD, or DNB/ DA
Civil Assistant surgeon in Pediatrics: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in Pediatrics MD, or DNB/ DCH
Civil Assistant Surgeon in General Medicine: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in General Medicine MD (GM), or DNB (GM)
Civil Assistant Surgeon in General Surgery: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in General Surgery MS (GS), or DNB (GS)
Civil Assistant Surgeon in Orthopedics: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in Orthopedics MS (Ortho), or DNB (Ortho)/ D. Ortho
Civil Assistant Surgeon in ENT: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in ENT MS (ENT), or DNB (ENT) /DLO
Civil Assistant Surgeon in Pathology: Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in Pathology MD (Path), or DNB (Path) / DCP
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons 2017 Age Limit
Age of the Candidate will be calculated as on the Date of Applying.
There is no limitation on the Minimum Required age of the candidate for being eligible to apply.
Maximum Age allowed for being eligible to apply online is 42 years.
- Age relaxation to the Reserved Category candidate will be given as per the Government rules.
How to apply through Online Mode 2017
- Visit the Official Web Portal of APPSC through from the link given above.
- Click on “Career Link” given on the Homepage.
- Click on it, a page will be opened containing Various Online Application Form.
- Search for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon & click on it.
- Now a page named as Online Application Form will open.
- Fill that Application Form properly and recheck it.
- Click on Submit after paying the Application Fee and confirming the entered details.
- Then save a copy of that filled Application Form for future references.
Important Dates (APPSC Recruitment)
- Advertisement Date: 27th September 2017
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 4th October 2017
- Last Date for Online Applying: 3rd November 2017
- Last Date for paying Application Fee: 3rd November 2017 (till 23:59)
- Exam Date: Release Soon
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Selection Process 2017
In case screening test is conducted, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the Merit in the Computer Based Examination, to be held as per the Scheme of Examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for consideration to Selection process:
- Unreserved Category: 40%
- Backward Category: 35%
- PC/ST & PH Category: 30%
Click here for Detailed Notification