AP PSC Health Dept. ANM GNM MPHA Upcoming Recruit Form 2018 Apply Online:
Great news for all job seeker Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is getting ready to announce the ANM GNM MPHA Recruitment many post vacancy form uploading at official website. All eligible candidates if you suitable for the post of AP PSC ANM GNM & MPHA you can visit the home page of APPSC official website or apply online for more details post related you can visit the official website of APPSC.
AP PSC Health Dept. ANM GNM MPHA Jobs Form 2018
After release the APPSC Health Dept GNM ANM MPHA jobs submission form is inviting to all eligible applicants whose are agree to fill the application form just go to the home page of APPSC or apply online for more you can bookmark our website or you can also visit the home page of APPSC or fill the submission form.
ANM / MPHA (F) in Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
- a) Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination or Equivalent Examination;
- b) Passed Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course, conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State
- c) Registered with the Andhra Pradesh State Nursing Council / Telangana State Nursing Council
Age Limit: The candidates minimum age is 18 Year.
Pay Scale: MNM, MPHA posts is Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Starting Date of Online registration: Yet Not Announced
- Last Date of Online Registration: Yet Not Announced
Written Exam Pattern:
|ritten Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Examination Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Abilities||50||50||50|
|Paper-II: Nursing (ANM)||100||100||100|
|Name of the Papers||Language Of Examination|
|Paper-I: General Abilities||Bilingual, i.e., English and Telugu|
|Paper-II: Nursing (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) Level||English|
Click here download the official notification
APPSC Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in