AP POLYCET Test Application Form 2018 Download Notification, Last Date | Syllabus:
The Andhra Pradesh State Board Of Technical Education & Training shall Host after Mid-April 2018 Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 for the Candidates for Admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering / Technology Offered into Polytechnics, Institutions (Including Aided and Un-Aided, Private Polytechnics, Institutions Running as 2nd Shift in Private Engineering Colleges).
AP POLYCET Test Application Form 2018
Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering / Technology Offered into Polytechnics, Institutions (Including Aided and Un-Aided, Private Polytechnics, Institutions Running as 2nd Shift in Private Engineering Colleges)
Online Registration in response to the State Board Of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTETAP) Notification in regard to an Upcoming POLYTECHNIC COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2018 Preceded by a Notification Due to be Released in March 2018 shall Commence as per the Date Declared therein.
The Students fulfilling the Eligibility Conditions for AP POLYCET 2018 will be able to Apply. Therefore, We, hereby, would like to Advise the Candidates to Carefully Read the Admission Prospectus 2018 in respect of the Eligibility Criteria prior to Applying Online.
Move Down the Cursor for Detailed Input:
Details of the Web Based Allotment Program would be indicated in Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh Website.
Andhra Pradesh State Board Of Technical Education & Training will Announce within 02 Weeks of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 to conduct Counseling involving Verification of the Documents for Allotment of the Seat.
The Candidate Declared ‘Merit-Listed’ according to the Ranks Obtained by them in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 shall be intimated the Counseling Schedule through Official Communiqué to follow in due course of time.
Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Pattern And Syllabus
- The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test consisting of 03 Sections Comprising 120 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions in One Single Paper as per the Syllabus in the Subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (MPC) of Xth Class (Secondary School Certificate Examination / High School Certificate Examination. March / April 2018 as Prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAPS).
- The Test Question Paper Booklet for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Paper consists of 03 Subject comprising 120 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type (Mathematics – 60 Multiple Choice Questions + Physics – 30 Multiple Choice Questions + Chemistry – 30 Multiple Choice Questions) with a Correct / Appropriate Choice out of Four Responses for each Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type with only One Correct Response among them.
Andhra Pradesh SBTET POLYCET 2018:
Examination Duration: 02 Hours
No. of Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type: 120
Maximum Marks: 120
|Paper||Test||No. of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Criteria for Admission|
Admission into the for Admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering / Technology Offered into Polytechnics, Institutions (Including Aided and Un-Aided, Private Polytechnics, Institutions Running as 2nd Shift in Private Engineering Colleges shall be Offered Strictly in order of POLYCET 2017 Ranks followed by Web-Based Counseling for Certificate Verification and Option Entry.
Procedure for Admission 2018 – 2019:
We Refer to The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Directorate of Technical Education Procedure for Admission in to the Subsequent Paragraphs.
Admission into new Diploma Courses Sanctioned, if any, during the Academic Year 2018 – 2019, shall be Offered on the basis of POLYTECHNIC COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2018 Rank Awarded to the Candidates / Obtained by the Candidates. Similarly, the Courses and Intakes indicated in this Book are subject to change by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Approval from the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Actual Intakes of the Courses shall be Notified at the time of Granting Admission to the Candidates.
Mere appearing for POLYCET-2018 and Obtaining Merit Ranks does not Entitle any Candidate to be Automatically Considered for Admission unless they (He / She) fulfill the Requirements laid down for Admission.
*As separate POLYTECHNIC COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2018, the Entrance Tests are being conducted by the respective States, The Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh intend to seek Admission into the Courses offered in Polytechnics of Telangana State and seek Admission under 15% Un-Reserved Quota offered in Telangana State shall appear for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test conducted by Telangana State.
Admission will be Granted on the basis of the Options exercised by the Candidates. Details of the Web based Allotment Program would be indicated in Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh Website and the same shall also be notified in the Leading Newspapers soon after the Declaration of Results of POLYCET 2018.
The Detailed Program with the Ranks of the Candidates called on each Day for Counseling will be published in the Daily Newspapers in English / Telugu / Urdu having Wide Publicity to Enable the Candidates to Attend the Admission Camp on the Specified Date, Time and Place for each Region.
No Separate Call Letters shall be sent to the Candidates for Attending the Counseling. The Admission Program will also be Displayed at the Admission Camp and in all Polytechnics.
Admission Notification issued in the Press shall have to be treated as Call Letter.
Web Counseling Process for Admission into the Polytechnics:
- Soon after Declaration of Results of Secondary School Certificate Examination / High School Certificate Examination and POLYCET-2018, Detailed Notification will be Published in Daily Newspapers inviting the Students to attend for Certificate Verification and Option Entry.
- The Details of Web based Counseling and Venues for Verification of the Certificates and Option Entry will be made Available in the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Website.
- The Candidates called on each Day for Counseling shall need to Attend with all the Original Certificates and Documents for Verification at any one of the Designated Venues.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Website: www.appolycet.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh Continuing Engineering Education Program Website for Web Based Counseling Alert: www.apceep.nic.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log into APSBTET Website
Log into the State Board Of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh Website for POLYCET 2018 Information Brochure 2018-19.
Click here to log into AP SBTET Website for Online Registration.