AP Police APSLPRB Constable SI Recruitment Upcoming Jobs 2018 Apply Online | Syllabus:
Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector (SI) / Constable (Sipahi) Jobs 2018 The Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (AP Police) is likely to publish the notification regarding more than upcoming jobs of Police Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable (Sipahi) in AP Police. The Department of AP Police will be soon release. The AP Police SI / Constable Application forms will be soon available through official portal of AP Police. Interested and eligible candidates, who are looking for Jobs in AP Police, may register online application form.
AP Police Constable SI Recruitment 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (AP Police) shall release the recruitment notification for upcoming vacancies in various posts like Constable, Head Constable and Sub Inspector, Inspector in AP Police. Interested and eligible applicants are waiting to apply application form for Sub-Inspector/Constable posts. Candidates may get the further information regarding AP Police Sub-Inspector (SI) and Constable (Sipahi) Recruitment through official portal of AP Police Recruitment Board. Applicants must read the complete notification before enrolling to AP Police SI/Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidates need to qualify the Written Examination and Physical & Medical Standards for AP Police Recruitment 2018–2019.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (SLPRB A.P.) invites application through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (recruitment.appolice.gov.in).
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Jobs:
Candidates who have completed their Matriculation/ 10+2 are eligible to apply for AP Police Constable Jobs.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
Selection Procedure for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Police Department will shortlist the candidates on the basis of score obtained in the Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Prelims Exam (Written Test).
- Mains Exam (Written Test).
AP Police Physical Measurement Test (PMT) details for Male
- Height- Minimum 167.7 cms.
- Chest – Minimum 86.3 cms round the chest expansion of 5cms.
Andhra Pradesh Police Physical Efficiency Test (PET) details
Race: Women candidate needs to run 2.5 Km in 16 minutes. Men have to run for 5 km within 25 minutes.
For Male Candidates:
- Long Jump: 11 Feet (3 chances).
- High Jump: 3 1/2 Feet (3 chances).
For Female Candidates:
- Long Jump: 9 Feet (3 chances).
- High Jump: 3 Feet (3 chances).
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 300.
- For SC/ ST and other: Rs. 150.
|S.no.||Name of the Post|
|5.||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|6.||Assistant Commissioner of Police|
AP Police SI Constable Recruitment Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website of AP Policeappolice.gov.in
- Read the Notification “AP Police Recruitment” and instructions carefully.
- Click on AP Police SI/Constable Application Form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the AP Police SI/Constable Application form carefully with correct details.
- Make the fee payment as per the category.
- Save the Application Copy for further use.
- Application Starting Date: Coming Soon
- Online application closing date: Coming Soon
- Date of Exam: Updated soon.
AP Police Recruitment Details:
Conducting Board: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (AP Police)
Name of the Posts: Constable, Sub-Inspector (SI)
No. of Vacancy: Yet Not Announced
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh State.
Type of Jobs: State Govt Jobs.
Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in