AP PECET Web Counseling 2018 Seat Allotment Letter /Merit List / List of Colleges:
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur is likely to conduct the APPECET (Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test) 2018 soon for admission into approved B.P.Ed (Two years) & U.G.D.P.Ed (Two years) courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the Academic year 2018-19. AP PECET will be a computer based online test. Merit rank obtained in AP PGECET-2018 is valid for admission in the colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PECET Web Counseling 2018
AP PECET Web Counseling 2018: The Candidates, who have applied for the AP PECET 2018 Entrance Test, may check Counseling date, web options, seat allotment, counselling schedule, web option entry (computer online entry) dates. The AP PECET Web Counseling Procedure for admission in UGDPEd and BPEd courses will be started after the declaration of entrance results. Eligible postulants with Rank Cards and Hall Tickets can choose web option from home, internet facility or Help Line Centre. The Candidates should have AP PECET 2018 Allotment Order to admit into the colleges.
The Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/-. as processing fee. Candidates from SC/ST category have to pay only Rs 500/-. This is mandatory as per the AP PECET web counseling 2018 notification.
The AP PECET Web Counselling 2018 notification has issued. The Counseling Schedule is mentioned below the table.
|Sl. No.||Event||Course||Date and Time|
|2||Certificate Verification, Submission of Photocopies||B.P.Ed.|
|3||Choosing Web option – home, internet facility, Help Centre||B.P.Ed.|
|5||Last date for Admission and Fee payment||Both|
|6||Starting date for Classes||Both|
|7||Date of vacancies after the first phase (submitted by colleges)||Both|
AP PECET Counseling 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (AP PECET) is a state level examination which is organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates who has qualified in the entrance examination and seeking for counseling they can check our website for all details. Aspirants of B.P.Ed (Two years) & U.G.D.P.Ed (Two years) courses for the academic year 2018-19 have to prepare for AP PECET 2018 counseling.
AP PECET Seat Allotment Letter /Merit List 2018
The AP PECET Counseling is the Web base process. The Date of Counseling will be notified through official website. The Candidates may download the Counseling Call Latter before enter to the counseling process through website of Department. Individual Call letters will not be dispatched to the candidates. Hence the applicants should follow the portal notification for the dates of counseling and list of helpline centers. The Detailed Instruction / Booklet for web counseling will be placed on the websites.
AP PECET Seat Allocation Process:
The Eligible Candidates should follow the procedure for the web counseling and seat allotment.
- Only eligible applicants have to exercise the option and chose either home, internet facility or one of the Help Line Centres mentioned above.
- All applicants must submit original and photocopies of necessary documents including Rank card and Hall Ticket of APPECET – 2018.
- Academic certificates and Marks Memos starting with SSC.
- Intermediate and higher education proof with transfer and residence certificates.
- Study certificate proving last 7 yrs. of study
- Caste certificates for SC/ST/BC categories
- Residential proof of parents for 10 yrs for non-local applicants issued by MRO.
- Income certificate as per Government Orders.
- NCC and CAP category students have to submit necessary proof issued by competent authorities only.
- Certificates are verified, students are counseled, and seat allotment will follow.
Brief Details About Notification:
Conducting Board: Andhra Pradesh Board
Name of The Exam: AP PECET
Courses: UG courses
Category: Counseling Process.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in