AP DEECET Entrance Result 2019 Rank Card | Counseling Seat Allotment:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department is going to conduct the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET 2019) very shortly. After Completion of DEECET 2019 entrance test, applicants are searching for the answer keys, results and cut-off marks and other updates through different websites. The Dept. of School Education, Govt of Andhra Pradesh will upload the APDEECET 2019 Answer Key on its official web portal in 10 days from the examination.
Andhra Pradesh D.El.Ed AP DEECET Result 2019
The Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department shall announce the AP DEECET 2019 Entrance Test results very shortly through the official website. So Participants will able to get AP DEECET rank card 2019 according to their paper code from the official website. Every year a lot of applicants apply for D.El.Ed admissions. Postulants who are qualified in this exam those applicants go to the next counseling process. In this article, you can also check the Answer key download process, AP DEECET Result 2019 declaration date, Rank card, Counseling, Seat allotment details and other details..
How To Download AP DEECET Rank Card 2019
- At first, click on the official website of AP DEECET.
- Now, The Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department Home Page will be appeared on your screen.
- There check for AP DEECET Result 2019.
- Next, Click on the tab.
- Search the related link of Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2019 Exam.
- Now, enter the registration number or other valid data of the student.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The AP Diploma in Elementary Education CET 2019 Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the AP DEECET Result 2019.
- Take the printout of the result for future use.
- The applicant can also download the Rank card in the same official website.
AP DEECET 2019 CutOff Marks
AP DEECET 2019 Rank Predictor:
|Marks Secured In DEECET||Expected Rank|
|Less Than 20 marks||35,000|
AP DEECET D.El.Ed Counseling & Seat Allotment 2019
After checking the result, those applicants who have qualified, may download the DEECET Rank Card from the official web portal. The AP Department will prepare the merit list for the qualified applicants. Based on the merit list applicants will be called for the counseling process. 1st Round Counseling will start shortly. 2nd Phase counseling will be conducted shortly. At the time of counseling, the student must submit the original documents. Through this counseling, Seat Allotment will be done for the required applicants.
Documents Required At The Time of Counseling:
- DEECET Exam Admit Card 2019
- DDECET result/rank card 2019
- SSC Certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Notification for conduct of DEECET – 2019:
- Payment of application fee through online 500/-
- Submission of application through online with payment of fee:
- Last date for payment of application fee through online:
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through online:
- Generation of Hall-tickets:
- Issue of Hall-tickets through online:
- Date of DEECET – 2019:
- Date of announcement of results and ranks:
- Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT:
- First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter):
- Second phase of Counseling:
- First Instruction day:
Brief Details About AP DEECET 2019
Conducting Board: District Institute of Educational and Training Department, AP
Name of The Exam: Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)
Category: Rank Card, Counseling
Official Website: www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in