AMC SSC Officer Recruit Vacancies 2018 Armed Forces Medical Services Form:
Online Registration by the Fresh Candidates and Ex-AMC Candidates in response to the Official Notification issued by the Directorate General Armed Force Medical Services (DGAFMS) for induction of the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) is in progress with the Deadline for submission of the Online Application Form closing on 2018.
AMC SSC Officer Recruit Vacancies 2018
The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) shall conduct in April 2018 Personality of the candidates shortlisted upon successful detailed scrutiny of their Online Applications.
Age Limit (As On 2018)
The Candidates must be under 45 Years of Age for application to the Armed Forces Medical Services notified Post of SSC Officer.
Must have in possession the Medical Qualification included in First / Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956. The Applicant must have Permanent Registration from any State Medical Council (SMC) / Medical Council of India (MCI). The Candidates holding Post Graduate Degree / Diploma (i.e., MD / MS / M.Ch. / DM / DNB / DLO / DOMS / DA are also eligible to apply.
The Applicants who have taken more than two chances in their respective Final Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) (Part I & Part II) Examination are ineligible; hence, they need not apply for the same.
Application Processing Fee:
Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Final Selection to the Post of Short Service Commission Officer 9SSCO) shall be strictly in order of the Merit List drawn up purely on the basis of the Marks secured by the Candidates in Personal Interview along with NCC Background, if any. The Candidates with Sufficiently Higher Marks / High in the Merit List and figuring within the stipulated vacancies and are declared Medically Fit would be issued Joining Instructions for Commissioning as SSC Officers.
Armed Forces Medical SSC Officer Application Form 2018
Scrutiny of Personal Curriculum Vitae comprising all the details antecedents in the Online Application Forms. The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) shall conduct in April 2018 Personality of the candidates shortlisted upon successful detailed scrutiny of their Online Applications.
Personal Interview: Final Selection to the Post of Short Service Commission Officer (SSCO) shall be subject to the Prescribed Selection Criteria, Verification of the Document in original among others. The Candidates, while appearing for Personality Test, shall have to carry along with them the following Documents (Certificates and Testimonials):
Following documents are essentially required to be produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview:
- Matriculation Certificate (Class X) as a proof of Name and Date of Birth (NDB).
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate (PMRC).
- Internship Completion Certificate (ICC).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) / Post Graduate Examination Degree / Certificate (PGED / PGEC).
- Final Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Part I & Part II) Attempt Certificate (AC).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present Employer, if any.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate (NBEC) for Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs).
- Gazette Notification (GaNo) or any other Authority clearly highlighting your new Name, if there is any change in the Name after Matriculation (10th Class).
- Two (02) Passport Size Photographs, Photo Identity Proof (PIP) and Domicile Address Proof (DAP).
Method of Selection:
The Eligible candidates shall be called for Personal Interview by a Board of Officers in the month of April 2018 in Pune to assess their respective Suitability and Merit for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS). The candidates who qualify in the Interview would be subjected to the Medical Examination Tests (METs). The Candidates appearing for Personal Interview for the First Time will be paid to-and-fro Sleeper-Class Railway/Bus Fare.
- amc ssc officer recruit 2018,
- armed forces medical services recruit,
- afmc ssc officer application 2018,
- amc ssc officer form 2018,
- amc ssc officer apply 2018,
- last date apply amc ssc officer,
- amc ssc officer syllabus,
- ssc officer amc 2018 exam date
Bookmark www.edunewsportal.in for First Alerts on the Directorate General Armed Force Medical Services (DGAFMS) declared List of the Shortlisted Candidates for Personality Test, Issuance of the Call Letters / e-Summon Letters as well as the Scheduled Dates for Personal Interview, Final Merit List, Select List, Pre-Induction Medical Examination / Medical Fitness Test (MFT), Final Result for recruitment to the Post of Short Service Commission Officer (SSCO):
Click here for Detailed Official Notification.
Click here for Online Registration.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
In case of clarifications, assistance on Online Registration, the candidates are advised 011-2309 3740; however, they may also log into www.amcsscentry.gov.in.