Allahabad High Court 91 Vacancies Form 2018 ~~ Sweeper | Cook | Mali Post Eligibility Criteria:
The recruitment department of Allahabad High Court has advertised for recruitment of Class IV 91 vacancies through the official notification (ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/Sweeper/Cook/Mali/Farrash(Class IV)/2018) on its website. As per the notification, AHC is inviting offline applications for recruitment of Class IV vacancies for 91 posts of Sweeper, Cook, Mali and Farrash. Off-line applications for the given posts are being invited from 6th February 2018 to 26th February 2018.
Allahabad High Court 91 Vacancies Form 2018
Allahabad HC Class IV Recruitment Form: The High Court of Allahabad issued the notification on 5th Feb 2018 regarding recruitment of Sweeper, Cook, Mali & Farrash in the establishments of HC, Allahabad & Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. The candidates will be selected for the given AHC 91 vacancies on the basis of past year experience and Interview. All the vacancies are being categorized and shown in the following table for our esteemed applicants:
|Name of Class IV Posts||Number of Vacancies|
The candidates interested to apply for the given posts of Cook/Sweeper/Mali/Farrash etc in the Allahabad High court establishments can fill the offline application form. But however, before submitting the application form, the candidates can check all the eligibility conditions laid by the High Court of Allahabad for 91 posts of Class 4 recruitment 2018.
AHC Class IV Eligibility Conditions
- The candidates need to be more than 18 years of age and less than 35 years of age for being eligible for Group IV posts.
- For being eligible for 91 posts of Class IV Recruitment, the candidates must have passed 5th Class with minimum work experience of 1 year in the relevant field.
If the applicant possess the above given conditions, then he/she can fill the offline application forms by considering the information given below.
AHC Class IV Recruitment Important Dates
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Offine Application Starts||06.02.18|
|Offline Application Closes||26.05.18|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply for the given 91 vacancies of Sweeper, Cook, Mali & Farrash through offline mode only.
- Applications will be available on the web portal of in.
- The candidates need to download the application form and fill all the required information in it.
- Duly filled app. forms are to be sent to the given address attaching some required documents via Speed post/registered post. The list of documents required to be attached will be given in the Class IV application form.
- Name of the post applied along with advt. no. must be super-scripted on the top of the envelope containing application form.
ADDRESS- Aptech Ltd.
Regional Office, Aptech Limited, 1st Floor, Levana Cyber Heights
opposite Indira Gandhi Pratisthan, Vibhuti Khand
The applicants will have to draw Demand Draft issued in favor of Registrar General, High Court Jurisdiction, Allahabad which will be payable at Allahabad. Application fee for the applicants are being given below:
|Candidates Category||Application Fees|
All the information regarding Allahabad High Court Class 4 recruitment selection procedure, admit cards, date & timings of exam are being displayed in the subsequent paragraphs for our esteemed candidates.
Allahabad High Court Group IV Admit Card 2018
All the eligible candidates will be issued the admit cards for appearing in Interview round by the official portal of allahabadhighcourt.in. The Date, time & venue of Examination (Interview) will be intimated through Admit cards which will be issued by recruitment department of Allahabad High Court.
As per the official notification there will not be any written examination conducted in the recruitment of Class IV posts. The selection of candidates for the given 91 vacancies of Sweeper/Cook/Mali/Farrash is done on the basis of past Experience of candidates and Interview round. Selection will be done on combined marks of Interview and Experience out of maximum 20 marks.
- The Interview round will be allotted 10 marks.
- Similarly, the Experience of the candidates will carry 10 marks. (2 mark given per year of experience)
The final selection/recruitment of candidates will be done on the basis of Final Merit list. Separate merit lists will be prepared based on the performance of candidates in the Interview and as per the Past Experience.
Official Website of the Allahabad HC- www.allahabadhighcourt.in