AIPVT Counseling Dates / Schedule 2017 1st 2nd 3rd/Final List:
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is likely to announce shortly the First / Second / Third Counseling Rounds for the Seat Allotment in respect of the admission into Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.) Course at the Veterinary Colleges affiliated to the Veterinary Council of India all over India. After the declaration of final results, candidates are desperate to know the date of online counseling schedule through the official website.
VCI AIPVT 1st | 2nd | 3rd Counseling Schedule 2017
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) shall intimate the All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) – 2017 Merit-listed / Wait-listed Candidates through their email Ids / SMS via their respective Cell phones.
The Veterinary Council of India would display on its Web site detailed Counseling Schedule for admission into Veterinary Colleges located in various parts of India. The Counseling mailed to the Candidates on Merit / Wait List shall comprise detailed Procedure and Schedule. The counseling will be held in the first week of August 2017.
Click here to download VCI AIPVT 2017 Counseling Schedule
Process of Selection
VCI will prepare the All India merit list and State wise merit list. For admission to 15% all India quota seats, counseling will be conducted by VCI and for rest of the 85% seats, participating states conduct their own counseling. Participating states will prepare their own ranking based on
All India/State wise merit list of candidates of AIPVT 2017.
Documents Verification at the time of Counseling
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) has made it necessary for the candidates appearing for Counseling shall have produced the following documents in original along with an Attested Copy of the documents for Verification failing which they shall amount to disqualification and no Counseling shall be held for such candidates:
- Admit Card downloaded from Council’s Website;
- Rank letter downloaded from Council’s Website;
- Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate);
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet / Certificate (Provisional Certificate of Qualifying Examination is permissible for those candidates who have passed in the Year 2016 only);
- Character Certificate;
- Six Passport Size colored Photographs same as uploaded in the Online Application Form;
The Candidate shall be required to bring the following relevant Certificate in original, whichever and wherever applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate, as per the Format is given in Appendix-XI issued by the Competent Authority, should be in English or Hindi language. If it is in Regional Language, then it must be translated in English / Hindi language and the same should be attested by Class I Gazetted Officer. Sub-Caste should be clearly mentioned in the Certificate.
- OBC Certificate, as per Format is given in Appendix-XII, should be issued by the Competent Authority. The Sub-Caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer.
- The Disability of the Candidate should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board comprising, at least, Three (03) Specialists out of which two should be of the specialty concerned and the candidate has to present him/herself before the Medical Board. The last valid Disability Certificate of the Candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than Three (03) months old from the date of submitting his / her Certificate for the Disabled Candidates. The format of Locomotor Disability Certificate (LDC) to be produced is given in Appendix-X.
- The Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir, who have uploaded Self-Declaration claiming their individual Eligibility under 15% All India Quota (AIQ) shall have to submit an Affidavit as per Appendix-IV on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/- duly attested by the Metropolitan Magistrate / First Class Judicial Magistrate.
- Schedule-cum-Information for 2nd Round of Counseling
- Counseling Letter for those appearing first time for 2nd Round of Counseling
- Counseling letter for those who attended 1st Round of counseling
- Seat Matrix for 2nd Round of Counseling
- List02A – List of Candidates who attended 1st Round of Counseling and are eligible for 2nd round of Counseling
- List02B – List of Candidates who are appearing the first time and are eligible for the 2nd round of Counseling.
For Regular Update, we advise our visitors to visit www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.