AIIMS DM M.Ch MD Entrance Test 2019 Admission Application Form ~ Counseling Result:
This is to notify that All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for Entrance Test being conducted for DM/M.CH/M.D (Hospital Administration) & Fellowship Programme 2019. As per the notification, the Institute has invited applications for DM/M.CH/M.D Programme.
AIIMS DM M.Ch MD Entrance Test 2019
AIIMS Entrance Form 2019: There will be an Online Mode Computer Based Test (CBT) for the selection of candidates for the given programmes. As per the official notification, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is all set to conduct the DM/M.CH/M.D Entrance Exam on 7th April 2019 and Fellowship Programme Entrance Exam 2019. All the important information regarding the eligibility conditions, important dates as well as the selections procedure for the given Courses are being provided in the following paragraphs.
- For Magister Chirurgiae (M.CH)-Doctor of Medicine (D.M.) (M.D.) Courses, the candidates must possess MBBS Degree from a University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must hold at least 55% marks in MBBS.
- However, the candidates belonging to ST/SC Category must hold 50% marks in MBBS.
- Also, the candidates must also have completed 12 months of compulsory training/internship.
The candidates interested & willing to apply for the AIIMS Entrance Test 2019 for the given Programs, if possesses the above given eligibility criteria’s, can apply for the Entrance exam by considering the information given in the subsequent paragraphs.
DM/M.CH/M.D/Fellowship Program Important Dates
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for DM/M.CH/M.D||2019|
|Online Registration for Fellowship Programme||2019|
|DM-M.CH-M.D Entrance Exam date||2019|
|Fellowship Programme Exam date||2019|
How to Apply?
- In order to apply for the given courses, the candidates would have to visit the official portal of aiimsexams.org.
- Under the ‘Important Announcement’ Section, there will be a link regarding DM/M.CH/M.D/ Fellowship Programme.
- Click on the link and then fulfill all the required credentials.
- The applicants will also need to attach all the required documents while filling the application forms.
- Lastly, with the payment of application form, the AIIMS Entrance Form 2019 will be successfully filled.
Exam Scheme 2019
There will be a Computer Based online Test conducted for selection of candidates for the given posts. However, the syllabus and pattern of the examination may differ depending upon the courses.
- For DM/M.CH/M.D. (Doctor of Medicine), the entrance exam will contain 200 multiple choice questions and the time allotted to complete the exam will be 180 minutes. Also, there will be negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks in the examination.
- For Fellowship Programme, the entrance exam will contain 60 multiple choice questions and the time allotted to complete the exam will be 60 minutes. Also, there will be negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks in the examination.
Selection Procedure for DM/M.CH/M.D/Fellowship Programme
As per the official notification published by AIIMS, the selection of candidates for DM/M.CH/M.D. Courses will be done on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Entrance Examination (180 marks) & Personal Counseling Round.
However, for the Fellowship Programme, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance examination (60 marks) & Lab Assessment Test (40 marks).
Final Selections of candidates will be done on the basis of Final Merit list drawn on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in their respective examinations. For DM/M.CH/M.D. Programme, merit list will be formed on the basis of marks in Entrance Examination and for the Fellowship Programme; final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance examination and Lab Assessment test.
AIIMS Download Counseling Round for DM/M.CH/M.D
All the candidates scoring more than the qualifying marks in the entrance examination will be intimated regarding the Counselling round. The eligible candidates will be issued the Call letters for the counseling round through the official web portal. The Counseling Process will be conducted in 3 rounds, i.e. 1st 2nd and 3rd round and the candidates will be intimated regarding the dates for all the rounds. All the documents of the candidates will be verified under the counselling process and the candidates will also be allotted the seats for admissions in DM-M.CH.-M.D. Courses.
Official Website- www.aiimsexams.org