AHC HJS Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Download Exam Scheme | Syllabus:
The High Court of Judicature, Allahabad is going to conducting the Higher Judicial Service Mains examination soon conducting all eligible candidates whose are qualified the Prelims Test they are only going the AHC HJS Mains examination and mains examination date and exam admit card information will be soon intimidated our website. All our visitor you have some wait or patients if any new update then we will update our website.
AHC HJS Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2018
The Uttar Pradesh High Judicial Service had finished the prelims test on 29th July 2018 and prelims test date huge no of applicants are coming to appeared the and know they all are waiting for AHC HJS Prelims test result waiting and mains examination hall ticket and date information this time not available so, you have to wait for the sometime if any new update then we will update our website.
AHC Higher Judicial Service Mains Exam Admit Card 2018
Allahabad High Court some time back issued the HJS Recruitment application form uploaded at official website. After activate the recruitment application form for Higher Judicial Service recruitment/vacancy form is inviting to all eligible candidates whose are agree to filling the registration just visit the home page or apply online. AHC HJS recruitment starting from 15th May to 14th June 2018.
How to Download the AHC HJS Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Applicants log in to the official website
- Search the latest news section
- Select one AHC HJS Mains Exam Admit Card Link
- Fill the all details about the candidates
- Like Name, Registration No and Date of Birth
- Submit it
- Download Allahabad High Court HJS Mains Exam Admit Card
Mains Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||I||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|II||Higher Judicial Services Language||100||3 Hours|
|III||Law I (Substantive Law)||200||3 Hours|
|IV||Law II (Procedure and Evidence||200||3 Hours|
|V||Law III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)||200||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||1000 Marks|
Allahabad High Court HJS Exam Syllabus 2018
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
- U.P. Consolidation and Holdings Act
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent, and Eviction) Act 1972
- U.P. Municipalities Act
- Indian Penal Code
- U.P. Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973, together with Rules framed under the aforesaid Acts
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951
- U.P. Panchayatraj Act
- Clarification—The candidates will have a choice to answer General Knowledge and Law Papers either in Hindi or in English
Law II (Procedure and Evidence)
- The Laws of evidence
- The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues
- The methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses
- The Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading
- The writing of judgment of session trails, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them
Allahabad HC Syllabus 2018 – Law I (Substantive Law)
- The Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership
- The Principle of equity with special reference to the law of trust and specific relief
- Constitutional Law
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
- Law concerning easements and torts
- The Law relating to a transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto,
- There will be questions of 50 Marks in relation to Constitutional Law alone
Click here download the AHC HJS Mains Exam Admit Card 2018
Allahabad High Court Official Website link: www.allahabadhighcourt.in