Agra University Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 Application Form Last date Admit Card Counseling:
Taking cognizance of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University () Research Eligibility Test 2019 due to be held in August / September 2019, Notification in respect of which is likely to be Released in May / June 2019 by the Office of Dean (Research), we looking forward to the Office of the Controller of Examinations to conduct the Philosophiae Doctor / Research Eligibility Test 2019 for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor Course consisting of Different Branches mentioned in the Later Part of this Information Bulletin.
The Candidates meeting with the Eligibility Criteria would be able to Apply Online.
Agra University Ph.D Entrance Test 2019
The Candidates would be able to Apply Offline Duly Downloading the Philosophiae Doctor Registration Form.
The Admission Forms duly filled in and Annexed with the Documents will be submitted by the Candidates as per the Information mentioned in the Detailed Notification likely to follow in April 2019.
- Any Applicant Person / Candidate having in possession Post Graduate Degree Awarded by Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University or from any Recognized University or any Institute in a Subject in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Law, Technology, Fine Arts, Engineering, and Medicine or other Professional Subjects of Gauhati University with Not Less Than 55% (Fifty Five Percent) Marks or Equivalent Grade in the Subject Concerned may apply for Admission into the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) or Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Programs in the Subject in which the Candidate has the Master’s Degree or in an Allied Subject. The Minimum Marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates or a Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) / Differently-Abled Persons (DAPs) Differently-Abled Candidate (with Equal to or More than 40% Disability) is 50% or Equivalent Grade.
- In case of Medical Sciences, the Rules of Medical Council of India (MCI) / Indian Nursing Council (INC) / Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) / Recommendation of Faculty of Medicine for Clinical Courses shall be followed (Where Necessary).
- An Applicant, who has an Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degree may Apply for Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Programme in the Education Department for Research on a Topic related to Education, Education System, Curriculum, Teaching Methods, Educational Technology of the Subject Concerned, provided the Applicant has a Master’s Degree in the Subject Concerned. In such cases, the Applicant will have to appear in the Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Notified Admission Test / BRAU Research Eligibility Test / Research Entrance Test (BRAU-RET), unless Exempted, in the Subject of the Parent Department and, if Admitted, the Candidate shall have to take a Co-Guide from the Education Department of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University.
- The Students, who have Appeared or are Appearing in their Respective Post Graduate Final Examinations may also apply for Admission into the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) or Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Programs. However, such Candidates will be required to furnish their respective Results before the Final Selection List of Successful Applicants is prepared by the Department Concerned.
- Any Applicant, who is in a Service (either Permanent or Temporary or Part-Time) should have a “No Objection Certificate” Obtained from / Issued by the Employer before Admission may be Allowed.
Master’s Degree in the Subject Concerned with Minimum 55% Marks in Aggregate or Equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 5.5/10 in the Qualifying Examination (First Post-Graduate Degree).
For the Candidates with Engineering Discipline: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) or an Equivalent Engineering Degree with at least 75% marks, or Equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average of 7.5/10, or 90 Percentile or Higher in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019, with at least One Year relevant Professional Experience or one published Paper in a Standard Journal.
There shall be Relaxation of 05% Marks (or Equivalent Grade Point Average) for Scheduled Castes (SCs) / Scheduled Tribes (STs) / Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) Physically Challenged (PC) Candidates in the Minimum Marks or Cumulative Grade Point Average required in the Qualifying Examination.
BRAU Philosophiae Doctor RET 2019 Admit Card
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, in case of Online Registration, shall Release the Ph.D. e-Admit Cards for the Candidates Minimum 07 Days before the Date of Commencement of BRAU Research Entrance Test 2019. The Admit Cards issued for the Candidates shall bear the Detailed Instructions for Compliance. None of the Candidates, in the absence of the Admission Certificates, shall be Granted Access to the Examination Hall. The Candidates may Download their respective Admit Cards from BRAU URL Displayed in the Later Part of this Information Bulletin.
BRAU Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2019
The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall conduct the Ph.D. Research Entrance Test 2019 with 02-Hours’ Examination Duration, consisting of 02 Papers with Paper A on Research Methodology comprising 50% Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on Research Methodology Paper II containing 50% Research Specific Subject.
The Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2019 consisting of 02 Parts (Part-A Based on Research Methodology and Part-B Based on the Subject Specific to the Course Study comprising 50 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions each) Totaling 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 200 Marks aimed at Declaration of the Result for Philosophiae Doctor Research Eligibility Test 2019.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Based on the Candidates’ Performance and Minimum Qualifying Marks Obtained in the Ph.D. Research Eligibility Test 2019 shall for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor Courses based on Merit drawn up taking into consideration the Candidates’ Individual Performance and Marks Obtained in Research Eligibility Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voce.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall Shortlist the Candidates based on the Result and Marks Obtained in the Ph.D. Research Eligibility Test 2019, will Host Personal Interview / Viva-voce for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor Courses based on Merit drawn up taking into consideration the Candidates’ Individual Performance and Marks Obtained in both Research Eligibility Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voce.
Procedure for Selection:
Ph.D. Research Eligibility Test 2019
Personal Interview / Viva-voce
BRAU Doctor of Philosophy Entrance Test 2019 Viva-voce:
The Departmental Research Committee / Faculty Research Committee shall Host Personal Interview / Viva-voce for the Candidates Declared Successful in the Philosophiae Doctor Research Entrance Test 2019 for Admission into 02-Years’ Philosophiae Doctor Course for the Academic Session 2019 – 19.
Philosophiae Doctor Course Subject Branches:
Applied Business Economics
Accounts & Law
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Log into Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Website for Doctor of Philosophy Application Form Download 2019-20.
Log into Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Website for Ph.D. Research Eligibility Test 2019 Admit Card Download.