AAI Jr. Executive Written Test Admit Card 2018 Exam Date, Test Pattern:
The Airports Authority of India will be soon announced the Authorized Recruitment Notification regarding for the recruitment of many Junior Executive of various trades including Civil, Electrical and Electronics, under their Association. No. of the Applications received in the response of the same is very large who applied for the Post. Another notification has also been released by AAI announcing the Declaring the method of Selecting Eligible Candidates through which selection of the Candidate will be made as Junior Executive under Airport Authority of India.
AAI Jr. Executive Written Test Admit Card 2018
As the Selection will purely be made on the basis of the Performances of the Applicants in GATE Examination so there will be no Examination to be conduct under AAI. Applicants who found eligible according to the GATE result will be called for Document Verification by issuing their respective Call Letter and sending the same on their registered email ID after preparing an initial Merit List. It is prescribed under the Notification that Admit Card / Call Letter of the Applicants shall only be released by the Company can only be got through Online Mode, no other mode will be helpful.
- Name of the Advertisement: Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Association: Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport
- Department’s name: Airports Authority (AAI)
- Name of the Post: Junior Executive (Various Category)
- No. of the Vacancies:
- Last Date for Applying:
- Exam Date :
- Call Letter Issuing date: will be sent at registered Email ID
- Online Portal: www.aai.aero
How to get AAI Junior Executive recruitment 2018 Call Letter/Admit Card
- Visit AAI Official Website through the link given above.
- Open the Career Link page given on the Homepage.
- A notification named AAI Junior Executive Call Letter.
- As when you got it, click on it and wait for a few seconds.
- Now a page will open asking for your registration No. &
- Enter the both details correctly and click on
- Admit Card of the Candidate shall be Generated and displayed on the next page.
- Download & take a print of it & Carry it while going to attend
- If this method doesn’t work then open your email ID and check there.
- Call Letter shall also be available on that email ID.
AAI Junior Executive Selection Process
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Marks of applied candidates.
Stay connected to our Website to Fetch all the Latest news regarding Job Opportunities